Marketing and Events Volunteer
Report to the Communications and Events Manager
Approximately 1 or 2 days per week, however could be flexible.
Deadline: 17 April 17:00.
Purpose of the role: To support communications and events manager in promoting the Museum and Museum’s activities and exhibitions. To collate basic marketing data, monitor marketing method and survey results. To help maintain and updating Museum’s social media accounts.
Responsibilities( not limited to):
- To ensure all posters and flyers are displayed at the correct moment at various distributors’ sites to maximise publicity.
- To create and regularly update a local distribution list for all event materials and ensure that all destructors are topped up with appropriate materials.
- To regularly update the MEAA’s website, social media page and other web listing sites.
- To research new marketing channels and methods and propose ideas for marketing and promotion.
- To design and carry out surveys for marketing evaluation and research.
- To support and promote MEAA’s events and workshop activities whereas possible.
- To update visitor figures and event data to MEAA’s database monthly.
- To archive and analyse MEAA visitor’s survey quarterly.
- To help maintain an up to date media list, and circulate MEAA’s events calendar regularly to media.
- To collect and archive media cuttings.
- To assist communications and events manager to develop MEAA’s marketing and audience development plan.