Where we are
We are opposite the Assembly Rooms Bath (Fashion Museum), next to The Circus and near the Royal Crescent, just a 10 minute walk from The Roman Baths and 15-20 minutes’ walk uphill from bus and train stations.
The Bath Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus stops outside our door. You can take advantage of our Tour Bus 2 for 1 offer by showing your ticket at our reception.
- Tuesday – Saturday
- 10:00 – 17:00
- 12:00 – 17:00
Last admission at 16:30
Closed Monday, Bank Holidays and Christmas to New Year.
- Children under 16
- Student with valid ID
- Free (we only accept International Student Identity Card and NUS card)
- Friends of MEAA
- B&NES Discovery Card & Season Ticket holders
- ArtFund National Art Pass
We also offer a range of other discounted prices. Please contact us to find out more.
We do not offer group discounts. However we can arrange bespoke sessions for groups with special interests. Activities could include, but are not limited to: handling sessions, curator’s tour with special focuse on the particular area of interest.
Advance booking for group visits is required.
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0) 1225 464640
- We have lift access to all floors
- A wheelchair and a ramp is available for visitors to use, however we cannot provide staff to push the wheelchair
- We have a disabled access toilet located at basement level of the building
- Admission is free for accompanying carer(s)
- Guide dogs are allowed in the building
- Large print material is available upon request